The PIX 4000 is a heavy duty economical and fully automatic electronic cost and payroll recorder that also has a time and date stamping feature. This electronic recorder is fdeat for document control, time and attendance, date/time stamp and numbering machine. It also offers the ability to be programmed to print up to 3 lines with any alpha numerical characters and has an illuminated LCD display and print area.
Optional password to prevent tampering.
- Made in the USA
- Heavy duty time recorder/ Document stamp
- Over 50 Selectable preset imprint formats:
- Year (2 or 4 digits)
- Month (name or number)
- Hour (AM/PM or military 0-23hr)
- Minute (regular 60th, 10th or 100th)
- Seconds (2 digit)
- Numbering (4 or 6 digits)
- 13 selectable comments – (REC’D, SENT, PAID, VOID, FILE, FAX’D AMONG OTHERS)
- 9 selectable languages
- Customized consecutive imprints up to 3 lines
- Consecutive numbering with auto reset
- Customized nonconsecutive imprint (2 lines)
- Select 2 zone programmable print function
- Automatic daylightsaving time adjustment
- Ink ribbon life indicator
- Selectable automatic or manual print
- Easy-to-replace ribbon cartridge
- Full power reserve (72 hours or 400 punches)
- External signal device (up to 20 weekly program times)
- Ethernet LAN synch to NTP server (factory install only)
- Large illuminated easy to read display
- Illuminated print window for clear alignment of media
- Print position adjustment
- Optional password to prevent tampering
- Wall or desk mount
Interested in more information on this product?
Call us at 1-877-567-0633 or email [email protected].