Access Control Systems
CrossOver Automatic Door Lock Security System
Get rid of your keys! Read how can you use the CrossOver Lock Series.
Most small businesses face the challenge of door security — should you use keys, or pass cards? The CrossOver Lock Series operates with just a tap of an iButton and/or a keypad combination — which means you can get rid of your key ring and rekey locks in seconds when an employee leaves. The system can accommodate up to 500 users and the simple software reports on whom has been where and at what time.
The door locks are controlled by simple easy to use software that will:
- Allow employees access during specific times of the day or certain days
- Give contractors or repairman one time access to your facility during specific times/days
- Track who used the door or attempted to use the door on a certain day and a exact time
- Can be used with an iButton/and or security code
Nexus Lite Door Security Access System
The Nexus Lite Access System offers access control features in an affordable package. Nexus Lite makes access control setup and management virtually effortless. A colour fingertip touchscreen brings the complete system configuration and control to your fingertips and built in wizards simplify initial set up and enrollment. This type of access control system can be installed easily, to give you the security your company needs at a very affordable cost.
- Basic audit trail stored in software
- Simple yet advanced system configuration allowing set up of specific times, specific days
- Standalone or network system
- On-board web-client for effortless remote network configuration and enrollment