Biometric Hand Punch
Biometric Hand Punch is a biometric time clock that works by measuring the physical size and shape of each employee’s hand, converting the data into mathematical equations and storing it as a template, then matching it to their actual punch. Ideal for businesses of any size, a biometric time clock can handle simple in/out punches, as well as capture labour costing information. Our Hand Punch is integrated with both the Clock in the Box™ Pro and TimeQPlus™ Time & Attendance Systems.
- Fast and easy to use
- Eliminates the need for proximity cards
- Prevents time-theft through “buddy punching”
- Enhance security by accurately verifying and authenticating the identity of everyone
- Save time and money spent on managing proximity cards
- The Biometric Hand Punch series grows with your business, offering optional employee capacity upgrades and TCP/IP connectivity for network environments
- 1 – 500 Employees
- Biometric Hand Punch
- PIN Entry
- Wave Cards
Interested in more information on this product?
Call us at 1-888-407-0624 or email [email protected].